Welcome to 2009!!! Here are my goals for the fabulous year ahead
* Have regular family dinners at our new kitchen table (which we’ll get in a few weeks)
* Take more baths
* Have at least 2 family vacations – at present thinking of Byron Bay and the Snowy Mountains (in Winter)
* Continue work in veggie garden. Start to grow own seedlings.
* Rework weekly routine to do more detailed cleaning around home.
* Read more with girls
* Take dogs to dog training, and work with them during the week.
* Follow Red Carpet Ready health/fitness program (signed up for the 6 week Diamond Club starting 8th Jan)
* Try digital scrapbooking
* Teach myself to sew (Annie if you were close by we could learn together)
* Finish knitting wrap (my friend Sue started it for me in June)
* Learn to Crochet (Sue is going to teach me this June)
* Borrow and read more books from the library – esp. about simple living.
* Attend at least one event run by Sustainable Illawarra
* Try to met more online friends in real life (Kerrie you’re next on my list – gee, I sound a bit like a stalker 🙂 )
* Try to have some computer free days during the year – maybe even one a month
* Develop new (and old) friendships
* Continue to stick to my budget and start paying extra off the mortgage
* I had planned to complete Project 365 but it’s already SOLD OUT!!!
* Keep developing my Library of Memories (maybe rejoin this class again)
* Develop and expand scrapbooking skills (Mum got me a Big Picture Scrapbooking gift certificate for Christmas)
* Organise the spare room (and keep it tidy)
* Continue to reduce, reuse and recycle
* Make more gifts (instead of buying)
And now my word for 2009. Last year my word was STRENGTH but I don’t really think I lived up to it very well. Well, that was then and this is now. And I am READY!!!! Yes, my word for 2009 is READY.
I am READY… to make more friends
I am READY… to embrace all life offers
I am READY… to attain all my goals for 2009
I am READY.. to be the best mother, wife, daughter and friend I can be
I am READY…to start ticking off my life goals list
I am READY… to be more FUN
I am READY… to live more simply in my day to day life
I am READY… to become the best ME I can be