It’s that time of year to evaluated the years goals. Very happy to see lots of yeses this year!
* Have regular family dinners at our new kitchen table YES
* Take more baths NO
* Have at least 2 family vacations – at present thinking of Byron Bay and the Snowy Mountains (in Winter) We only managed ONE – we went to Surfers Paradise.
* Continue work in veggie garden. Start to grow own seedlings. STILL NEED TO WORK ON SEEDLINGS
* Rework weekly routine to do more detailed cleaning around home. YES
* Read more with girls YES
* Take dogs to dog training, and work with them during the week. YES, THOUGH WE HAVE STOPPED THIS NOW
* Follow Red Carpet Ready health/fitness program (signed up for the 6 week Diamond Club starting 8th Jan) YES
* Try digital scrapbooking TRIED BUT NO SUCCESS. HAVE SIGNED UP FOR AN ONLINE CLASS
* Teach myself to sew (Annie if you were close by we could learn together) YES, YES, YES
* Finish knitting wrap (my friend Sue started it for me in June) YES
* Learn to Crochet (Sue is going to teach me this June) YES
* Borrow and read more books from the library – esp. about simple living. YES
* Attend at least one event run by Sustainable Illawarra NO
* Try to met more online friends in real life – YES – Kerrie AND AILSA
* Try to have some computer free days during the year – maybe even one a month A BIG NO!
* Develop new (and old) friendships NOT REALLY, NO NEW REAL LIFE FRIENDS
* Continue to stick to my budget and start paying extra off the mortgage YES!!!!
* I had planned to complete Project 365 but it’s already SOLD OUT!!! NO DID UP TILL JUNE
* Keep developing my Library of Memories (maybe rejoin this class again) KIND OF
* Develop and expand scrapbooking skills (Mum got me a Big Picture Scrapbooking gift certificate for Christmas) KIND OF
* Organise the spare room (and keep it tidy) YES
* Continue to reduce, reuse and recycle YES
* Make more gifts (instead of buying) YES