Firstly, if you couldn’t see the photos on yesterday post I believe Kevin has solved the problem for me.
Secondly, I’m obviously not going to get the whole house sorted as I’d hoped but I’m still pleased with the progress I’ve made.
Over the last few days I’ve been working on the scrapbook room. I took out the non-working computer (after giving up waiting for Kevin) and did some re-arranging.
Now that we no longer use this area as a desk area I’m going to look for some more storage to put underneath.
Before : The girls area – used for both the computers and craft!
Before : My area: Yes, I know I did the desk a few weeks back but I didn’t do the shelves !!!!
After: Just realized these shelves still look kind of messy.
The girls and I also went through all these drawers but I won’t bore you with the photos 🙂