Okay, so these prompts don’t get posted until after I go to bed on Friday night so it’s always going to Saturday here in Australia :-).
1. A cup of tea is one of lifes little pleasures. We won’t talk about how many I have every day 🙂.
2. Dogs (and other pets) makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty you just need to look for it.
4. As for homegrown food, can anything beat the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me mostly happy, but sometimes rather confused.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot wipe the nailpolish off my arm (from giving my Mum a pedicure yesterday afternoon).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the Hawks (basketball team) winning their semi final match, tomorrow my plans include watching the Olypmics and some scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to have a great day out with my family – we’re going to see Dance of Desire – an Irish Dance show!