Thanks Janet at Friday Fill Ins for getting this up early this week – means I can actually do it on Friday :-).
1. Why are you making yet another mess for me clean up?
2. I want you to take any great opportunity that comes your way.
3. If I’m going to do something I really don’t want to do then it will be on my terms.
4. Plant the seeds and see what happens.
5. I could use a little time out in the sunshine – with my feet up and good book in my hands.
6. Make chocolate crackles and then choc chip cookies (for tomorrow).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching on TV the Hawks play (and hopefully win) their first grand final game , tomorrow my plans include taking Amy and some friends to Jamberoo Action Park to celebrate her birthday and Sunday, I want to do nothing much, maybe a bit of scrapbooking!