Oh, I’m such a bad blogger. Between the Olympics and school events and trips to the vets it’s been a VERY busy week. Unfortunately that means I can barely remember the details of Tuesday so I’m going to do this post in point form.
* Awake at 5am. Dogs out, tea made, YouTube watched.
* 7am Kevin & Amy leave. I wake up Christy and get dressed. Bring down girls washing to put on.
* Christy borrows some of makeup for her school performance.
* 8am – Breakfast – Choc Protein smoothie and bread roll.
* Seeing this photo on instagram I told Christy about Flight 93 and started crying. Had no idea this still had such an effect on me. She’s old enough now to understand what happened just hours before she was born.
* 8.45am Dropped Christy at school and took the dogs for a walk to the lake.
* It had been cold but was starting to warm up.
* 9.30am Time to visit the dog wash.
* 10am. Home. Hang out washing.
* Blowdry dogs as they were still very wet.
* On the exercise bike for 20mins.
* 10.30am Shower, dress and have some rockmelon. Relax and play on computer.
* 12.30pm Make falafel salad for lunch.
* Enjoy while sitting outside in the sun.
1pm Drive up to school and try to find parking. Going to watch dance performance “A night at the Museum”.
* 1.30pm Kevin arrives just before performance starts (so glad he was able to get away from work – I think it’s the first time ever). Christy’s class did a 60s medliey with hippies and war.
* 3pm – Race to get Amy & Emerson from the bus stop. Drop into the post office to collect a parcel.
* 3.30pm Home. Find Rosie had bites all over her tummy and has been trying to ease the itch.
Time to put my feet up, watch some rowing and read some blogs (so behind at the moment).
* Take dogs outside for a brush. They are always so fluffy after a bath.
*5.30pm Christy has an early dinner before heading back to school (with neighbours) for the evening performance.
* 6.30pm Dinner made by Amy (she offered to make dinner all week so I could watch the Olympics – what a sweetie).
* 7pm Into jammies and cuddle time with Rosie the lapdog.
* Tonight I watch the weight lifting. Don’t ask me why but other than the cycling this has turned out to be my fav. event!
* Head to bed and read a few blogs on the i-pad before lights out.