Things we can learn from a dog
- Never pass up the opportunity
to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh
air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home, always
run to greet them
- When it’s in your best interest,
- Let others know when they’ve
invaded your territory.
- Take naps and stretch before
- Run, romp and play daily
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm
- Be loyal
- Never pretend to be something
- If what you want lies buried,
dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad
day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently
- Thrive on attention and let
people touch you
- Avoid biting when a simple growl
- On hot days, drink lots of water
and lay under a shady tree
- When you’re happy, dance around
and wag your entire body
- No matter how often you’re scolded,
don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout…run right back and make friends
- Bond with your pack
- Delight in the simple joy of
a long walk