Here’s a great meme I found on tip junkie. It’s a great way to reflect back on the year that was.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Had weight loss surgery, went for a swim at our local beach,
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I do goals, not resolutions. Met some, not others and the ones for 2008 have already been blogged.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, not this year. Most of my friends all have school age kids.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
USA and Mexico
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More social time with friends, esp. my girlfriends.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Deciding to, and having weight loss surgery.
8. What was your biggest failure?
Losing weight without surgery 🙂
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
A new dog – Rosie.
11. Where did most of your money go?
The kids….need I say more.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Developing my blog and learning to download photos, and finally losing weight.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, thinner, financially the same – we tend to spend all we earn.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Participating in life.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Yelling at kids.
16. What was the best book you read?
Dragonfly in Amber – Diana Gabadon (I’m just a little behind with the series)
17. What did you want and get?
That’s a hard one. Can’t really think of anything in particular.
18. What did you want and not get?
A new kitchen table.
19. What kept you sane?
My family and reading my favourite blogs.
20. Who did you miss?
My dog who was put to sleep in Nov, 06. Some of the friends I made in playgroup – with my youngest starting school it’s been hard to keep in contact (and we used to see each other every week)