Okay, so I’ve been a bit of a bad blogger but thought I might share a bit of what’s going on in my life right now.
* I’ve been doing LOTS of exercise – Red Carpet Ready Workouts most days, riding my bike (with the girls to school and back every morning & afternoon) and walking the dogs. And I’m getting muscles I’ve never had before.
* I’m back into scrapbooking almost daily – which I love!!!
* I’ve been following Flylady again and trying to get my home in better order
* I’ve been eating healthy, nutrious meals (most of the time).
* We’re busy in the afternoons with after school activities so I’m working hard to keep organised and on top of things.
* Our local basketball team – The Hawks- won’t be competing next year – so sad. Only one more game to play.
* Picked up some great books from the library (that I had requested they buy) – River Cottage Family Cookbook and The Simple Living Guide. Now to find time to read them.
* In the process of transforming the junk room into a useable study/spare room.